Play Therapy Supervision
I am a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor. I love what I do and became a supervisor to help aspiring play therapists come into their own and have the knowledge to coincide with their passion. I specialize in supervision working with children and their parents. I offer face-to-face individual supervision to those seeking their RPT (Registered Play Therapist) or RPT-S (Registered Play Therapist Supervisor) license. Each meeting is an hour. I believe in working with the child centered approach as a base and then add in experiential. I have an eclectic approach in my practice. For more about my education please see the Therapist page. The first time we meet we will interview both ways to ensure a mutually good fit. I meet you where you are currently in your play therapy journey. In working together, expect to talk along with play at times!
- You are licensed and seeking your specialty license.
- You either have your own private practice or work in a place that does not offer supervision or you work in a place that offers supervision and you are seeking more specialized supervision.
- You hold liability insurance.
- You are self-motivated.
- And you are seeking knowledge and growth.
- You are passionate about working with children in a play therapy setting.